Software development is a process by which standalone or individual software is created using a specific programming language. It involves writing a series of interrelated programming code, which provides the functionality of the developed software.
1. It creates a solid foundation for the software project
2. Makes your platform scalable
3. Increases performance of the platform
3. Reduces costs, avoids codes duplicity
5. Implementing a vision. Looking at the architecture is an effective way to view the overall state of IT and to develop a vision of where the organization needs to or wants to go with it’s IT structure. A software architect sees the big picture. In order to carry the architecture through to a successful conclusion, it’s important that somebody owns the big picture and sells the vision throughout the entirety of the software development lifecycle, evolving it throughout the project if necessary and taking responsibility for ensuring that it’s delivered successfully.
6. It helps in risk management. Helps to reduce risks and chance of failure
7. Reduces its time to market, reduces development time
Web Application Development
Mobile Application Development
Custom Software Development
CRM Software Development