Animation is the illusion of motion, created through a series of still drawings, poses, or images. They're captured, strung together in a sequence, and viewed rapidly, one after another. For example, the Disney classic Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is a series of hand drawings strung together to create the illusion of motion.
1. Feeling of physical interaction with in-app objects.
2. Easy transitions between app sections.
3. Displaying changes that come up when users tap, swipe or rotate elements.
4. Monitoring in-app processes.
5. Building a reasonable hierarchy.
5. Guide to the app structure.
5. Visual hints.
5. Custom elements.
3D graphics & 3D logos
3D character animation