Manpower outsourcing is required when a firm needs to complete a task in which they don't want to hire new employees. Outsourcing is an efficient way to save cost.
1. First and by far the most important aspect is the overall project’s development cost reduction.
2. Hiring flexibility.
3. No people’s permanent liability.
4. Expert availability for short duration/project related work.
5. Hiring manpower from an outsource company which has knowledgeable andexperienced professionals in the field, can improve the quality of the final product.
6. Lowering pressure on HR department of hiring and maintaining skilled professionals.
7. Companies can put more emphasis on a product’s designing and research rather than putting effort on meeting deadlines.
8. When you hire an outsourcing firm, you also eliminate the risk to pay for employee leaves, and you will not have to go through certain manufacturing difficulties, connected with employees who are on the deserved rest.